All prices shown are in £'s sterling. Please note that delivery charges may apply to the products which is detailed on our delivery page.
Items will only be dispatched once payment has been received in full. You can pay securely online via paypal or credit/debit card.
Delivery and Returns
Information regarding delivery and returns is detailed on our our delivery/returns page. This also includes information on what to do if you have not received your order yet or if the item that you have received is damaged or faulty.
We aim to make using our online store an easy and pleasurable experience, however if you are having problems or find that the site is experiencing technical difficulties please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to rectify the situation.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about our goods or services please contact us via email@example.com
We are continually striving to provide service quality and excellence, therefore, all feedback is welcomed to assist us in acheiving this. Please email any comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love Stone Lingerie Ltd take our consumers privacy seriously and as a company we are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the data protection act 2018.
The aim of this notice is to help you to understand
- What and why information Love Stone Ltd collect your information
- who your information is shared with and on what basis
- What your rights are
Love Stone Lingerie Ltd will be known as a "Data Controller" of the data you provide, meaning that we determine how it will be used and processed.
What information do we collect and why?
When you purchase goods from Love Stone Lingerie Ltd you will be asked to provide the following information about yourself
- Delivery address
- Contact number
- Email address
How do we use this information?
- This information is used for the processing of your order
- Completing the delivery of your order
- Sending an order status update or an enquiry to enable order completion
- Responding to enquires
- Where you have given prior consent it may also be used to email you offers and promotions on our products.
- We never sell, distribute or lease any of your personal information to third parties.
Who we share your information with and why?
- Delivery companies- To enable delivery and completion of your order
- It companies - To enable the running of the website and facilitate orders
- Payment processing- All payments processed via paypal are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) with an encryption key length of 128 bits. We do not store and never have access to any of your payment details.
We never retain for information for longer than absolutely necessary however there are many factors and other laws which may influence this and they are all listed above in this policy notice. There are certain exemptions to this:
- The law requires your information to be retained for a longer or shorter duration.
- You can excerise your right to have it erased and we do not need it in connection with any reasons permitted under law
- We bring or defend a legal claim- in which case your information will be required until the case is completed an no further appeals are permitted
- Any future laws or regulators require your information to be retained for a longer shorter time scale
What are your rights?
- Your right to request access to your information
- Your right to rectify any information collected
- Your right to erase any personal information
- Your right to restrict any processing of your information
- Your right to data portability - electronically transferring, coping, moving any information to a standard form
- Your right to object to any data processing
If you have any questions regarding your data usage please contact us on email@example.com
More information can be also be found on the www.ico.org.uk website